Will Coronavirus Pandemic Result in Educational Innovation & Technology Disruption?
The rate at which Coronavirus has spread to different regions in India has forced the central and state governments to shut down educational institutions and schools as a precautionary measure resulting in the disruption of studies for a long period. While academic experts are pushing for online models of education – be it classroom teaching or tutorials, we are yet to see how effectively a nation that primarily relies on an offline mode of teaching can seamlessly transgress to an online medium of teaching and education.
1) Mr. Bharat Kharbanda: Chief Operating Officer, Global University Systems
2) Mr. Sachin Jain: President, Bennett University
3) Dr. Devanshu Patel: President, Parul University
4) Mr. Aman Mittal: Additional Director, Lovely Professional University
5) Mr. Abdul Nasir (Moderator): Chief Executive Officer, Lexicon Mile
Key pointers for the discussion are as follows-
– Current situation of Educational Institutions/Universities amidst Covid -19
– How Universities/Institutes are coping up with Covid-19 crisis
– Role of Technology & Innovation in Higher Education
– Digital Media transforming how universities are reaching to students