Top 5 Best Vanguard ETFs for Passive Investing (For Beginners)
In this video, I discuss the Top 5 ETFs for Passive Investing! Check out my Instagram (Investing Engineered):
Get 2 FREE Stocks Valued Up To $1400 When You Sign-Up for Webull Investing Platform & Deposit $100:
Finance Books I Recommend Reading:
1. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham:
2. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki:
3. The Book on Rental Property Investing by Brandon Turner:
Royalty-Free Music in My Videos:
Investing in ETFs is an excellent way to achieve broad diversification among your investments, while building long term wealth in the stock market! Before investing in ETFs, it’s very important to choose carefully and check past performance, dividends (distributions), and fees. When buying ETFs, consider Vanguard, a well-known ETF provider that offers ETFs at a very low cost in terms of management expense ratios.
Here are some of the best Vanguard ETFs to buy (be sure to watch the entire video for my explanations on why I would buy these ETFs!):
1. VNQ – Vanguard Real Estate ETF
– This ETF provides broad diversification amongst the top real estate investment trusts (REITs) and other real estate holding companies in the United States
2. VOO – Vanguard S&P 500 ETF
– This is a classic ETF that provides broad diversification amongst the top 500 companies in the United States
– VOO should be a holding within everyone’s investment portfolio!
3. VYM – Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF
– This ETF provides an excellent dividend yield for the largest dividend paying companies within the United States
4. VTI – Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF
– This ETF provides broad diversification amongst all of the listed companies on stock exchanges within the United States
5. VUG – Vanguard Growth ETF
– This ETF provides excellent growth from many of the high-growth companies across the United States
Anyways, thank you for watching! If you did enjoy, please hit the like button to support my channel – I would really appreciate it. Also, be sure to subscribe for more weekly content on personal finance, business, and investing!
Please note that I am not a financial advisor. I create these videos for educational and entertainment purposes only. Before investing, make sure you perform your own research and understand all of the risks involved!
Music by Joakim Karud – check out his channel:
Nick Peitsch, E.I.T.