'The Hindu' Analysis for 16th May, 2020. (Current Affairs for UPSC/IAS)
In this lecture, we discuss the important news articles for 16th May, 2020. The aspirants are advised to watch the entire video lecture for better understanding. Follow the link to read the Comprehensive News Analysis as well.
1. New law for contract farming
2. Key conspirator in naval espionage case held (Operation Dolphin Nose) (08:20)
3. Wild boar shot dead by forest officials in Ranni (Vermin) (14:54)
4. SC relief for firms unable to pay full wages during lockdown (20:36)
5. NEET is not student friendly, merit promoting (22:25)
6. Practice Questions (30:12)
9. ‘No contradiction over new Lipulekh Pass road’ (New Kailash-Mansarovar road)
10. ‘Social Security’ coverage under Employees’ State Insurance Scheme
Read the CNA here:
Read the gist of PIB here:
The Video Lecture covers the detailed analysis of the Daily Newspaper. All the important articles and editorials of ‘The Hindu’ are covered strictly from the UPSC/IAS examination point of view.
The Video Lecture can be helpful for aspirants appearing for Bank PO/IBPS/CAT/SSC and other competitive examinations.
Please visit for the gist of PIB/Yojana/EPW/RSTV.
Understand the complete UPSC/IAS Syllabus here