HOW TO BECOME A SOFTWARE ENGINEER | CAREER IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
We are the part of the most connected society of all time, the amount of interaction we have with computer systems in our daily lives has grown dramatically over the last few years particularly with younger generations using computers throughout their daily routine. This was because of the tremendous impact the Information technology had on the world. In fact, information technology has touched almost every aspect of our lives.
As we all know that a computer system consists of hardware and software. Information technology deals with the computer software by doing many automatic operations related to the storage of the data, retrieval of the data, control of the data, transmitting the data, installing various applications.
GATE Exam for M.Tech into IIT’s and NIT’s and opportunities in PSU’s.
1) AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA – JUNIOR EXECUTIVE(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL ).
3) INDIAN OIL CORPORATION
5) POWER GRID CORPORATION
Software Engineer Roles
• Data Engineer: This role focuses on developing, constructing, testing and maintaining architectures. Such as data warehouses and large-scale processing systems.
o One needs to process good mathematical skills and patience to work on the above role.
• Data Scientist: This role focuses on cleaning, massaging and organizing (big) data. Performs descriptive statistics and analysis to develop insights, build modules and solve a business need.
o One needs to have excellent analytical skills and have the proper understanding of algorithms to work on this role.
• Full Stack developer: This role focuses on full stack i.e. both front end and back end development. They work on the server side of web development and also create using facing side using front-end technologies.
• UI Developer: This role focuses on the design and interaction of the user and the system.
o One needs to have excellent creative skills and artistic skills to work on this role.
• DevOps Engineer: These people focus on both computer programming and management of software. They provide automation tools for building and deployment of software.
o If you are interested in both management and coding this is the best role for you.
• Software Engineer: All the above roles can be categorized under software engineering role. One needs to have excellent analytical and innovative thinking to succeed as the software engineer.
1) IT CONSULTING
2) IT COMPANIES (PRODUCT AND SERVICE BASED)
3) TEACHING INSTITUTES
4) SOCIAL NETWORKING COMPANIES
5) DIGITAL MARKETING FIRMS
6) PRIVATE ONLINE TUTIONS
7) CRYPTOGRAPHY COMPANIES